Call us today
A very precise, sensitive infrared detector that reads your body's areas of inflammation, lack of function or circulation and tissue damage.
If your services or products have several aspects to them, let me know about them. How do they work, and more importantly, how will they benefit me and give me what I've been looking for?
If I’ve read this far, I’m very interested in your business. Remind me what you’re going to give me and how happy you’ll make me feel. Now give me options of other services or products I could use. I want to stay – give me links so I can find out about other services you offer.
• Can locate your source of pain and injury
• If organs are inflamed, disease or failing
• Immune or lymphatic system problems
• Many types of cancers detected years before other imaging machines can
• Carotid artery blockages
• Nerve impingements
• Chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
• Muscle spasms, tightness and pulls
• And many more illnesses and diseases too numerous to name
Your body is equipped with vents that release excess heat. Organs, glands, nerves, etc. all contain places that vent. A Thermologist can tell by the locations, size and color, which vent is releasing excess or less than normal amounts of heat. In return, we can tell if there are malfunctions, tumors or injury and where.
The latter types of equipment measure the body structure, not the physiological processes. Since disease and illness have an inflammatory process, Thermography can pinpoint these conditions and can even be used to prevent damage before it occurs. Thermography is also completely safe, even less invasive than ultrasound.
• Can be used as an aid to help your treatments whether you are having Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy or even cortisone injections. Your practitioner can use Thermography to focus in on your treatments, giving quicker and better results.
• Thermography is used as a general screening aid to detect early diseases, illnesses, and injuries.
• Can be used to monitor your current treatments to evaluate how your treatments are progressing.
• For breast screening, you need to have an initial scan, then a second one at 90 days for a base line. Then once a year thereafter.
• For many pain conditions, one before a treatment program so you can evaluate its progress and to help aid treatments.
• For overall health monitoring, a screening once a year is optimal.
No. You can decide to have a full scan for your overall health or just areas that concern you. Once you have a scan, you may want to take it with you to your next doctor appointment to help direct treatment.
Midwest Acupuncture and Pain Treatment Center - Beloit, Wisconsin
3005 Riverside Dr. Beloit, Wisconsin 53511 Phone: 608-365-6771
Midwest Acupuncture and Pain Treatment Center - Wausau, Wisconsin
3000 Emery Dr. & Hwy K Wausau, Wisconsin 54401 Phone: 715-675-6771